Located at a bend on Route 263 between Basye and Orkney Springs, our campus includes the original church building, cemetery, ample parking, a fellowship hall addition, an outdoor pavilion, and access to hiking trails that lead to Shrine Mont and the Great North Mountain circuit.
Built in 1952 , our sanctuary is where we gather for services of Word and Sacrament. Wheelchair-accessible and climate-controlled, all are welcome here.
Our cemetery dates to the founding of Prince of Peace (1952), and is always open to the public.
Our church library contains over two hundred volumes and is available to the public by appointment. To learn more, and to browse our catalog, click here.
Our Fellowship Hall & Pavilion are Available to Rent
Stidley Hall features beautiful wood floors and a large modern kitchen. It is wheelchair accessible and climate controlled. This hall is perfect for receptions, business meetings, and community events.
The Canaday Pavilion features a panoramic mountain view, electricity, water, and a wood burning fireplace. It's a perfect place for outdoor gatherings, large or small.